Personal Financial Planning Specialists
Lowndes Halsden is a fast growing Wealth Advice business with principal offices in Cardiff. Lowndes Halsden offers fee based independent wealth advice and investment management services to private individuals and businesses. Being named as one of the top 50 ‘Fastest Growing’ companies in Wales, the Company’s vision is to continue its growth as a leading provider of Wealth Advice.
We place great importance on personal service, and by getting to know your present situation and your future needs and objectives we are able to offer you carefully thought out and imaginative advice. Most of all we act always in your best interest. To find out more, visit our range of services.
Gas & Electricity
Building & Contents Insurance
End of Tax Year
Paper Tax Return Deadline
Online Tax Return Deadline
Why Use An Independent Financial Adviser
Choosing an adviser might seem daunting but if you need help with a financial decision it’s worth persevering. A good adviser can save you money and a lot of worry.
An IFA will spot the areas in your personal finances where improvements could be made in order to help you reach where you want to be financially in the future.
They do this by looking at your financial circumstances and building up a picture of what you want your finances to look like in the future.
In the process they will take into account your pension plans, savings, investments, insurance cover, loans, and mortgage, as well looking at how you can make your finances more tax-efficient.
This is achieved by helping you find the right financial products from the whole market, not just one or a few providers. When they do find a product they will make sure it is in your best interests.
IFA’s are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
How To Choose The Right Independent Financial Adviser
The key to finding the right financial adviser is working out what type of advice you need.
For example, are you looking for help with investing into your pension or a stocks and shares ISA? Are you coming up to retirement? Are you looking for a mortgage or perhaps life insurance? Do you need a full review covering all areas of your finances?
There are lots of reasons why people need advice from an Independent Financial Adviser but there are also lots of different types of speciality, so it pays to know who to go to and when.
Why Use Lowndes Halsden
All advisers at Lowndes Halsden are Independent and have at least a 'Level 4' professional qualification as recognised by the FCA.
The service offered is a bespoke lifetime financial plan which encompasses all aspects of capital and income management up to and into retirement, protection, tax-efficient investment and estate planning and preservation.
Besides general financial planning, we have an in-house pension specialist and permissions from the FCA to conduct Discretionary Fund Management.
Discretionary fund management is where buy and sell decisions are made for you in line with an agreed investment plan. Spreading funds across different investment types and sectors will help smooth out the returns while still achieving growth, and reduce the overall risk.
Lowndes Halsden is one of only 2% of IFAs in the UK currently authorised to carry out such services and it’s this level of expertise that differentiates us from the other 98%.
We believe it's the responsibly managed nature of our organisation which permits us to manage monies in an environment which maximises returns without taking unnecessary risks.
Managing client funds in excess of £120million, we care and take a pride in what we do. It’s these simple but all important qualities together with our knowledge and expertise which is the basis of our success.
Apart from this website we do not advertise and rely solely on new clients via word of mouth. We believe that a good personal recommendation from someone you know who has used us previously is invaluable, as it will speak volumes about our character and ability. This model is only achievable by maintaining our very high standards of service.
Our initial consultations, which may involve up to two meetings, are without charge or commitment. As a result of preparing our report we will have a much better understanding of what work is required and what the cost is likely to be.